cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

College student looking for summer opportunities

ptc-2673001
1-Newbie

College student looking for summer opportunities

I am a college student graduating in one year. I have been using Pro/E in some classes and really enjoy the program. I was wondering if there were any engineering firms or companies that offer summer jobs for college students that use Pro/E. Any information on summer opportunities for college students would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for the help.
1 REPLY 1

Mark I would suggest that you go to ptcuser.org and create a post on the "network" forum. That is a good place to look and inquire about jobs using Pro-E. Since it is not a job posting site like monster, it can have a less formal format in the inquires. One other advice I can give is to focus on a job that is in your field of interest and then sort through those companies that use Pro-E. Many job postings will list the CAD software that they are looking for. In my career I'm a design engineer first and an expert Pro-E user second. Good luck Eric
Announcements
Business Continuity with Creo: Learn more about it here.

Top Tags