cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

CreO 2.0 Install

lglinz
1-Newbie

CreO 2.0 Install

Hello !
I've bought CreO 2.0 here, and i can't install it on my computer..
when i start the installmanager, everything is okay, but when i should tip in the product key, after 10 or 15 seconds the manager says, that something went wrong.. and closed it instantly..
i don't know what to do..
can somebody help me?
thanks a lot

PS: when its possible, give me a german answer i'm not so good with the english speak 😕

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.
3 REPLIES 3

Hi Lukas,

Is this a commercial version of Creo or a student version?

Amit

its the commercial version
but i've installed the free student version now, but it has not all functions what i need for the projects 😕

Lukas

Hi Lukas,

If you are having issues with installing the commercial version, and if you have paid maintenance, you should open up a Tech Support case, so an installation engineer can help you fix it.

Amit

Top Tags