cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

Creo 1.0 demonstrations

SamW
1-Newbie

Creo 1.0 demonstrations

Why is there still so little information about Creo 1.0?

After the months of hints and suggestions before the release I was expecting to overwhelmed by the deluge of video demonstrations of the software on the day of release. But all we get are videos of slightly tired looking PTC employees talking about the software with very little in the way of demonstrations. There is a post over on MCAD Central that shows more of the actual software than PTC's own website. PTC have hardly updated their website since release.

Sam

5 REPLIES 5
BurtLand
1-Newbie
(To:SamW)

perhaps this is the new marketing paradim - a total vacuum - what a disaster

no reviews either, would have thought Solidsmack, Develop3D, Deelip might have had something interesting to add ... but just the PTC release pack

its like theyve released a new gun and not given it to the troops

PTC should release it as a time limited freebe to the troops so everyone can have a go with it

Report a bug and you get a years licensing extension, report a menu manager infaction and you get a license for life

that might get some buzz happening here and create some ground swell for the product in the trenches.

VladimirN
24-Ruby II
(To:SamW)

Well, you can see in action Creo Parametric here: http://learningexchange.ptc.com/tutorials/by_sub_product/sub_product_id:14

I have attempted to look at some of these demonstrations, without any sucess. I do have flash player installed, which works on other sites. Does anyone have any idea why it may not work for me on this learning exchange????

Duh!! I got it to work. I'm using IE9. I had to use the compatability view settings to get them to work. I thought I'd mention this if anyone else seems to have this problem that I had.

In any case, you can check the latest version installed of Adobe Flash Player (for different types of browsers), here: http://www.adobe.com/software/flash/about/

Announcements
Business Continuity with Creo: Learn more about it here.

Top Tags