cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

Creo 1.0 parametric available for download?

ClaudiuCraciun
6-Contributor

Creo 1.0 parametric available for download?

Is it available for download? We are in maintenance for ProE (Creo) but the new version of creo (Creo 1.0) is not in my download list. Do I need to call PTC or how you guys download this version?

CC

5 REPLIES 5

Yes it will appear under Creo Parametric & Pro/Engineer and on the next screen there will be a Release Creo 1.0. If you don't see it you may need to talk to who manages the licenses where you work and then to PTC.

I have the same situation. I've logged a call with PTC, but as of yet, no reply...

I can't find it either. It used to be so easy to find the free student downloads. Please tell me if you know how to get to it.

ClaudiuCraciun
6-Contributor
(To:LisaJ)

Hi,

the company for tahtI'm working is in maintenance with PTC.

The problme was that our account was not updated with the option to download the latest version of proe Creo 1.0.

After I called them this option appears when i log in on their website.

I'm not sure how it's working for free students download

CC

Kevin
10-Marble
(To:LisaJ)

To my knowledge there isn't a Student Edition release of Creo 1.0 Parametric. I don't think a date has been given for a release either.

Announcements
Business Continuity with Creo: Learn more about it here.

Top Tags