cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Creo 2.0 M050 is available for download!

ptc-5044466
1-Newbie

10 REPLIES 10

Download here: Order or Download Software Updates

Best Regards,
Vladimir Palffy

We are currently going thru the WF5 to Creo 2.0 update class. IT loaded Creo 2.0 M040 for us to use. It has crashed 6 time in the last 45 minutes. I hope M050 fixes something.

Something is probably wrong with the platform or the install, Kevin. M040 has been relatively stable for the most part. By relative I mean I cannot duplicate a crash. If you can force a crash in a repeatable fashion, please report it to customer service.

We haven't seen any issues yet with M040... I may check out M050 to see if anything major is fixed. Otherwise we'll probably be staying on M040 for the time being.

Thanks for the heads up, Rohit. Bit are flying

ur most welcome.

i just want thwm to fix the save copy assembly window....

Is there much diference between m020 and the latest version is it worth updating?

thanks mick

dgschaefer
21-Topaz II
(To:Mickyd1)

M030 fixed what was a major bug for us, the inability to edit specific config files through the options interface. I wouldn't consider using anything prior to M030.

--
Doug Schaefer | Experienced Mechanical Design Engineer
LinkedIn

M020 was more responsive to M030. I am not sure if this was fixed in M040. I don't yet know what to expect from M050.

You can query the Update Advisor to see if your hot button issues were address in versions after M020:

https://www.ptc.com/appserver/cs/update_advisor/update_advisor.jsp

If you cannot get to the site, talk to your administrator that can get access.

Thank you for your information.It helps me very well

Announcements
Business Continuity with Creo: Learn more about it here.

Top Tags