cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

Creo 2.0 difficult to load with borrowed licenses

Aaronm87
12-Amethyst

Creo 2.0 difficult to load with borrowed licenses

I don't have a need to borrow licenses very often, but whenever I borrow a license the program takes many attempts to load up. I have to click the icon ~10 times in rapid succession and sometimes a single instance loads up, sometimes it's  2-3, or sometimes nothing at all happens. This is only an issue with a borrowed license and the program seems to silently exit. I am also running the latest version of 2.0.

1 REPLY 1

We seem to have the same problem, when you borrow a license for Creo 2.0 (both M110 and M240 builds) the program doesn't start up in 1 try.

Indepently if you are connected to the license server or not.

Selecting a different license then borrowed and everything works ok, the same when the borrow expires.

Sometimes it looks like switching off Eset anti-virus software will help to lower the number of tries before you succeed to start Creo, other times it shutting down anti-virus doesn't seem to matter at all.

Did you get the issue resolved?

Top Tags