cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Have a PTC product question you need answered fast? Chances are someone has asked it before. Learn about the community search. X

Creo 3.0 M010 ?

RaphMORIN
13-Aquamarine

Creo 3.0 M010 ?

Creo 3.0 M010 was planned to be released on 29th september, but it's not available for the moment. Has anyone information when it will be released ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
RaphMORIN
13-Aquamarine
(To:Tmetcalf)

Creo 3.0 M010 is released !! They're early finaly !!

View solution in original post

15 REPLIES 15
cprice
6-Contributor
(To:RaphMORIN)

I just got an email from the PTC Support Advisor with a link to download M010. I clicked on the link and when it opened, I went to the download page. The only Creo 3.0 Parametric there was F000.

HMMMMMMMMM....... That just doesn't seem quite right.

TomD.inPDX
17-Peridot
(To:cprice)

I'm looking forward to M010 as well. Patience people, patience. It will be out very soon.

Talked with my TAM. They said it was delayed and didnt know for how long. Again...how hard is it to update the calendar?

cprice
6-Contributor
(To:AndyHermanson)

Andy, I agree - but why did they send out the PTC Advisor email saying it was released on the 29th of September? and they even place a link (actually 2 links) to the download page. Somebody is not communicating within PTC. (Wipe egg off of face....)

Ya i saw the same thing. Poor Maja. She is prob like "WTF"

TriStar did the same with the F000 release of Creo 3.0. I was on the phone with the rep while I looked at the page and sure enough, nothing in the downloads. Left them scratching their heads.

i don't think they are serious about the software anymore

Good day everyone,

I would like to provide the findings I have at this point.

Fixes are coming in this week and a full rerun of tests will be executed early next week.

We are aiming for a new release date of Oct 9 (approximate).

Thank you for your patience.

Best,

Toby

Thanks Toby, that helps a lot!

Update the "release" calendar...

VladimirN
24-Ruby II
(To:rlyman)

The planned release date for Creo 3 from PTC's product calendar:

Pic_1.png

DavorGranic
14-Alexandrite
(To:RaphMORIN)

I see presentation for new mold extension for M010 in Creo browser window but still dont have M010 in download section.

Good day everyone,

I have just received an update: the new timeframe is the end of next week pending tests and checks.

Best,

Toby

lbai
4-Participant

I don't know why PTC release product always delays one or two weeks.

RaphMORIN
13-Aquamarine

Creo 3.0 M010 is released !! They're early finaly !!

Announcements
Business Continuity with Creo: Learn more about it here.

Top Tags