cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

Creo Parametric 1.0 Printing Issues using Windows Printer Manager

DougPurtill
6-Contributor

Creo Parametric 1.0 Printing Issues using Windows Printer Manager

New install of Creo 1.0 from Wildfire 3.0

In Creo Parametric want to print to a NON-Color printer but our text is yellow on a black background and won't show up on the white paper. Also the hidden lines are almost invisible. See attached .jpg file. Any help would be appreciated greatly!

Creo Parametric 1.0 M020

HP Laser Jet 5200tn Printer

This thread is inactive and closed by the PTC Community Management Team. If you would like to provide a reply and re-open this thread, please notify the moderator and reference the thread. You may also use "Start a topic" button to ask a new question. Please be sure to include what version of the PTC product you are using so another community member knowledgeable about your version may be able to assist.

1 REPLY 1

I noticed that you are not using one of the two "Themes" that come with Creo 1.0 out of the box. What I have found is that if you use a custom theme, the combinations of colors you choose for various elements of the UI will effect how good the print output is.

As a test, why don't you switch to a default color Theme and try to print. Chances are it will print just fine. If this is the case, what you need to do is find the right balance in colors for your custome theme that will give you a good print output. It's a bit of a pain but this may be the only thing you can do.

I wish Creo would offer at least 5 to 10 themes to pick from that are already balanced for good printing output.

"Too many people walk around like Clark Kent, because they don't realize they can Fly like Superman"

Top Tags