cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

Creo Parametric M080 is out!

TomD.inPDX
17-Peridot

Creo Parametric M080 is out!

FYI, Creo 2.0 M080 is out. Get it while its hot!

38 REPLIES 38

Hey All,

Here it is: SPR 2201623

Buddy

pimm
14-Alexandrite
(To:TomD.inPDX)

Could someone point out to me where I can find the release notes for M080? I couldn't find this on the support page.

TomD.inPDX
17-Peridot
(To:pimm)

You want to go to the update advisor on the left side of the support page.

https://www.ptc.com/appserver/cs/update_advisor/update_advisor.jsp

pimm
14-Alexandrite
(To:TomD.inPDX)

Thank you Antonius; it's a little hard reading but this does spell out the differences well.

TomD.inPDX
17-Peridot

I download the version-to-version comparison and download both the fixed issues and the ongoing or new issues to a comma delimited file and use Excel to sort and shorten the list. Much easier to get a comprehensive feel for what you are facing when you remove the options you don't have, or show only the element you wish to focus on.

dgschaefer
21-Topaz II

Good question, I think they should be here:

https://www.ptc.com/appserver/cs/doc/refdoc.jsp?p=browse_results&Product=Creo+Parametric&Release=Creo+2.0&DocType=2124&Role=

But they don't seem to be.

I found that down under "Product Documentation" on the main support page. You then have to search by product, release and doc type.

--
Doug Schaefer | Experienced Mechanical Design Engineer
LinkedIn

Guys,

M080 is crap, please see my related post about saving issues and respective SPR.

Buddy Hudson

pimm
14-Alexandrite
(To:BuddyHudson)

So I would be correct in saying M080 is a complete wash?

Saving seems to be a rather important requirement.

Is Bryant the only one running into this issue? There must be some kind of a context that brings this issue on; otherwise it would seem there would be a huge out cry on the forum.

It's funny that I looked at another forum post that claimed M080 was the most stable of the Creo releases.

Without knowing what brings the save issues on I will not install this version.

Hey Paul,

I would say that. My thoughts exactly and I voiced this to a Senior Level Engineer in Walthan from Tech. The issue appears to be only related to system which use Windchill PDMLink. Those without are not having issues like this from what I have read. There is an open SPR to fix, but looks like based on remarks from engineer @ PTC, that it will not be until M090.

Buddy Hudson

Announcements
Business Continuity with Creo: Learn more about it here.

Top Tags