cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

Creo builds

MarkPlimley
6-Contributor

Creo builds

We have a customer on Creo Parametric 2.0 M110. Occasionally their doc control person, who starts work before everybody else, cannot connect to their Windchill server. She cannot do any work until IT arrives. That is not the issue here, as there is no obvious cause for the issue.

We have customers running on M150 with good luck. Are there newer builds than M150 that you have found to be solid, particularly with Windchill 10.2 M020? Or a build that you have had problems with?

Secondary question: can you recommend a particular Creo 3.0 build?

Thanks,

Mark

4 REPLIES 4
BenLoosli
23-Emerald II
(To:MarkPlimley)

Is she trying to login while Windchill is down? I automatically reboot my Windchill and Oracle servers at 5:00AM, which for me is before anyone starts work.

There is only 1 newer build of Creo 2, M160, so not many changes there.

Latest Creo 3 build is M040, but haven't played much with Creo3, yet.

MarkPlimley
6-Contributor
(To:BenLoosli)

Good suggestion, but no, most of the time there is no problem. Only occasionally and usually on a Monday morning does she have a problem. I didn't find anything in the Windchill logs so am shooting in the dark with the Creo update suggestion. It's worth a try.

cprice
6-Contributor
(To:MarkPlimley)

There are newer builds of Creo 2, M160 M170, M180.

Latest Creo 3 build is M050.

I have tested Creo 2 M170 and for what I do, is stable.

MarkPlimley
6-Contributor
(To:cprice)

Thanks for the feedback. They will be doing testing anyway, so I will have them give M170 or M180 a shot.

Announcements
Business Continuity with Creo: Learn more about it here.

Top Tags