cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need help navigating or using the PTC Community? Contact the community team. X

Does anyone know how to improve the display accuracy of construction lines in Creo 2.0

ptc-1888314
1-Newbie

Does anyone know how to improve the display accuracy of construction lines in Creo 2.0

Does anyone out there know how to improve the accuracy of construction lines create in Creo.

I have users who when they zoom into their model, the construction lines displayed become very facted and do not update with increased accuracy. To make this worse edges are displayed and updated correctl, this makes picking very hard in complex gemoetry.

I have looked for a setting for this with no luck.

edge_Error.jpg

3 REPLIES 3

Yes, switch off Antialiasing!

Antialiasing.jpg

Thanks Constantin, however the setting for Anti-Aliasing is already set to "Off".

I am sorry, I confused two things. The antialiasing gave us fuzzy lines.
What you are referring at with the faceted display we have also observed and it is differs from the CreoElementsPro display.
This is normally driven by the 'edge display quality' option (also in the above pic) and although it is set to very high it does not seem to work.
Playing around with it I found that if you change it to low and back to very high it looks good but as soon as you hit 'ok' it jumps back to faceted.
It might be a bug!

Announcements
Business Continuity with Creo: Learn more about it here.

Top Tags