cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get an answer that solved your problem? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution so others with the same problem can find the answer easily. X

Extracting Zip file download University Creo 1.0

RicardoGarcia
1-Newbie

Extracting Zip file download University Creo 1.0

Hi, I have downloaded the zip file of the University edition of Creo 1.0 and copied the file to a DVD from work since the workplace has a faster line. I then tried to extract the file from my home computer and i got the following message "The compressed (zipped) folder is invalid or corrupt". I then dowloaded the file to my home computer and after waiting until the download was complete I attempted to extract the files and got the same message.

I am trying to submit my course work created in WF5 into Creo 1.0 that the instrutor requires to be submitted in.

Anyone have any solutions as to why I am unable to extract the downloaded zip file from PTC?

Best regards,

Ricard

4 REPLIES 4

Are you sure you have sufficient disk space for the extraction process? If I recall correctly, you need 3X the space... one for the original, one for the temp folder, and one for the destination.

Hi, Thanks for responding. Got plenty of disk. Not even getting to the point of extracting files where one would get an error regarding insufficient space.

Best regards,

Ricardo

Then I might suggest that the file is indeed corrupt on PTC's end.

If you cannot get to the link Vladimir posted, you might consider sending a community message toTimothy Brotherhood so he can investigate.

I'm assuming academic and university version are the same or similar.

Announcements
Business Continuity with Creo: Learn more about it here.

Top Tags