cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

Fatal Error

creed-4
5-Regular Member

Fatal Error

I have recently encountered the fatal error message EXCEPTION_NONCONTINUABLE_EXCEPTION.  I am using

Creo 3.0 M130  with Windows 10   x86e win 64.  The explanations I have read regarding the above error message are a little ambiguous.  Any one else encounter the same message or have a definition?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Creed

3 REPLIES 3
StephenW
23-Emerald II
(To:creed-4)

If it's reproducible, I would submit a support desk ticket. They will want the traceback log file and probably the data you are working with.

Even if it's not reproducible, you can still open a ticket and PTC can review the traceback and data and may be able to give you a reason for the fatal error.

sully7
13-Aquamarine

Yep, I agree with Steven. Exceptions can happen for a number of reasons. I would definitely submit your traceback.log file to your system admin or to PTC support. Also, if you are using the Creo Performance Advisor, sometimes it can help give details about a recent crash (they tend to call it a "Premature Exit").

President & Founder
CadActive Technologies - www.cadactive.com
Mahesh_Sharma
22-Sapphire I

Can you share traceback.log file?

Top Tags