cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

Font is not woking

ptc-5874108
1-Newbie

Font is not woking

I copied font "Comis Sans" (do not smile, it is for company logo ) from win folder to font folder in Creo. After picking this font for table text styl nothing happen. It is like the font is not there, but i choose it from the list and adjusted size and everything.

What did i do wrong?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Vit,

you can se default font and its height in drawing options file. I am not sure if it is possible to set vertical justification.

The following information is valid for Creo Parametric 2.0.

Open a drawing and follow this procedure:

File > Prepare > Drawing Properties > click change in Detail Options line

Now you can set drawing options for active drawing.
Also you can save drawing options to the file (.dtl extension, no spaces in name).

In config.pro you can set:
DRAWING_SETUP_FILE full_path_to_your_DTL_file

When you restart Creo and create new emty drawing, then Creo will copy the contents of DTL file into the drawing.

Martin Hanak

Martin Hanák

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Vit,

are you able to create a note and set "Comic Sans" as its font ?

Upload some picture to describe your problem.

Martin Hanak

Martin Hanák

I tried to copy it again into the folder and now it works. Do not know why, but it does.

I have another question - where and how can i set default font and size of the text.

I create a new tab and all i want is to be set is Font: "ISOCPEUR", Height "3.5", Vertical: "Middle". Can you give me an advice?font.JPG

Vit,

you can se default font and its height in drawing options file. I am not sure if it is possible to set vertical justification.

The following information is valid for Creo Parametric 2.0.

Open a drawing and follow this procedure:

File > Prepare > Drawing Properties > click change in Detail Options line

Now you can set drawing options for active drawing.
Also you can save drawing options to the file (.dtl extension, no spaces in name).

In config.pro you can set:
DRAWING_SETUP_FILE full_path_to_your_DTL_file

When you restart Creo and create new emty drawing, then Creo will copy the contents of DTL file into the drawing.

Martin Hanak

Martin Hanák

It worked. Thank you

Announcements
Business Continuity with Creo: Learn more about it here.

Top Tags