cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Want the oppurtunity to discuss enhancements to PTC products? Join a working group! X

Full unfolded section

jschutte
7-Bedrock

Full unfolded section

OK so it's Sunday & I am trying to get some freaking work done.  Creo 3.0 is absolutely one the worst release for that.   Bugged out POS software.   No improvements IMO since WF 4.0 M060. 

I need an unfolded section that was created in the model as an offset section.  I also require the cutting plane line in the proper view so it's clear what I am trying to detail. So the old was was to create the first view, project the second view, then make the second view the unfolded section, put the arrow display on the first view, right?  Nope, it;s grayed out, can't do that.  So make the send view general, show the unfolded full section... but if I try to use the arrow display it hoses everything up, losing the unfolded section. On top of that, the view bugged itself out somehow, flipping 90 degrees, messing up detail view that was COMPLETE.  Loss of 30 mins of work, plus more time wasted with my rant here.

I don't really expect an answer here.  It's yet another problem with this release.

0 REPLIES 0
Announcements
Business Continuity with Creo: Learn more about it here.

Top Tags