pro engineer 5.0 run on win7 under vmware.
i'm make sure j-link has been installed.
1. set working directory to <install path>\...\jlink\jlink_appls\install_test
2. click tools, select auxiliary applications.
3. select <install path>\...\jlink\jlink_appls\install_test\protk.dat
4. name is already in the list
5. select application item, click start, show 'setup of application "InsatllText" failed'
i'm no idea. and can't find any log file.
i'm online waiting for you
Solved! Go to Solution.
thank for all replayer.
test j-link application has work after use jar
The test button appears in the list of file buttons after two steps:
use jar command create jar file from class file.
set 'javar_app_classpath' to protk.dat file.
Thank you for each response, and give me some ideas and methods.
I feel anxious about my English, too. thank translate
This is a user forum, not PTC technical support.
Most users are not at work and won't even see the message until Monday morning, starting in Europe.
Did you refer to the java path in the config.pro?
jlink_java_command $JAVA_HOME\bin\java.exe or if Java_Home is not set
jlink_java_command C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.8.0_141\bin\java.exe*
*Use your Java version, not mine.
I have set java environment to classpath and path environment variables.
I did not see the documentation say to be set in config.pro.
thank for u reply!!!
I suggest you to test old Java versions mentioned in http://support.ptc.com/WCMS/files/107703/en/J-LinkPlatformsWildfire50.pdf document.