cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

Has anybody created goly ball?

ptc-1428410
1-Newbie

Has anybody created goly ball?

if anybody created, could u please tell me the procedure. thanks in advance venu
21 REPLIES 21

sorry Golf ball

"venu gopal" wrote:

sorry Golf ball

"venu gopal" wrote:

sorry Golf ball

Is there any other way ....to make golf-ball..considering manufacturing procedure....step by step.. in proengineer wildfire 3.0.

hi venu, as per ur suggesion it was made but taking to much time....

Hi Shailesh (SING) Have u got can u send me the image pls? chandra

hi sing...to both of u .. i got but i cant send u... urs..

I have a golfball model from way back. Its built from pattern tables-- uses three different pattern tables, all color coded. I also have the .xls with the dimple layouts that was used to populate the pattern tables. Send me an email if you want it. Specify if you want just the ProE model, xls spreadsheet or both. Ethan -

Hi Ethan could u pls send to " venugopal@cimtechsystems.in " " - " thank u Venu

hi ebowerman , please send me spredsheet(.xls) and proemodel for golf ball. Email Id - shailesh@cimtechsystems.in and shailesh_d8023@rediffmail.com thank in advance, shailesh D. shrivastava

HI Ethan Could u pls send both for me also my id is "-" thanks in advance, DKT

HI Ethan, thanks for sending me spreadsheet and proemdel of golfball... thanks once again.. friend, Shailesh D. Shrivastava.

Have a look at this link. I think it will be of interest to you. http://www.mcadcentral.com/proe/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID= 26207&TPN=6 Sip

hi Ethan, Shailesh, Shailesh enu, or anybody else, can anybody of you guys send me pro/e model to - please? thanks

Hi Ethan, Shailesh, Shailesh enu, or anybody else, can anybody of you guys send me pro/e model to - please? thanks Chander.

Hi,Ethan, please send me spredsheet(.xls) and pro-e model for golf ball. My email : frank447@ms.usi.com.tw Thanks in advance. Frank

Hi everybody, if any of the user got this file, please email me at - I haven't recieved yet from anybody. thanks.

we did a golf ball a while back. i'll look into finding it when i get back to the shop

Hi all, Check this topic out over @ MCAD... you may find it usefull / interesting. http://www.mcadcentral.com/proe/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=%2026207&TPN=6 rgds

Hello Ethan you can send me that impresive golf ball modeled on Proe and the xls spreadsheet, i hava a .stl but not tha same to learn how i can do that pattern
Thanks for you attention

Here is my model of golf ball: GOLF - Gentleman Only, Ladies Forbidden?

Vladimir

Best Regards,
Vladimir Palffy
Announcements
Business Continuity with Creo: Learn more about it here.

Top Tags