cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Hello, can use some help trying to set Plus-Minus tolerance on a dimension

kmellace
1-Newbie

Hello, can use some help trying to set Plus-Minus tolerance on a dimension

dimension tolerance upper and lower states +0.001 -0.001 doesn't match drawing dimension +1 -1 not sure what to do, can somebody explain please, missing dimension decimal places!

8 REPLIES 8
BenLoosli
23-Emerald II
(To:kmellace)

Do you mean the model shows the upper /lower limits as +0.001/-0.001 and the drawing is showing +0.1/-0.1?

What version of Creo are you using? The dialog changes with different versions.

Show pictures would help.

Hi Ben,

Creo 3, the dimension on model is 1.50 and drawing 1.50

on the Dimension Properties under Tolerance mode to Plus-Mins upper .0000 lower +0.005 what I end up is dimension on drawing 1.50 +.00 -5.00

Hi Ken,

I don't think it's still clear as to what you are trying to do and the behavior you are seeing.  Can you please upload some images or the files, for additional information.

When you reply to the thread, click on Use Advanced Editor and you will be able to access icons to upload images, photos and on the bottom right corner, there is a link for Attach files.

Thanks

Amit

StephenW
23-Emerald II

Double click the tolerance on the drawing and change it to -.005.

Your explanation is still unclear. Some screenshots would help a lot.

StephenW
23-Emerald II

And is the drawing dimension created? Maybe you are referring to a model dimension you've set with the correct tolerance and a created drawing dimension that is showing a different tolerance?

It ended up files got deleted in Creo 3 and didn't allow tolerances to be modified, I was told by PDM Admin. ???

StephenW
23-Emerald II

Well that sounds really strange??!!

Top Tags