cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Learn all about PTC Community Badges. Engage with PTC and see how many you can earn! X

How can I set color of sketcher in creo 2.0

yhuang-2
9-Granite

How can I set color of sketcher in creo 2.0

I want to set black background color in sketcher,but I set gray background color in 3D

I can't split their color when I set background color from File-->option-->system color -->background color,hey change together

How can I split their color ?

3D background color is gray (like picture A)

A.jpgA

2D Sketch background color is black (like picture B)

B.jpgB

How can I make them show different color?

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
DRFaust
5-Regular Member
(To:yhuang-2)

Hello,

I hope this is correct and works for you. For my installation of Creo Parametric 2.0 I took a copy of my syscol.scl file from my version of WildFire 5.0 that I was running and put in the location Creo 2.0 is pulling it's syscol.scl file from and all my set colors worked perfectly. I also attached a copy of my syscol.scl file if you want to try it. Notice my color scheme in the config is set to custom.

Good luck...

one.pngtwo.png

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
cribsz
12-Amethyst

I don't have a Creo in front of me (right now), but it should work like in Wildfire.

Have you tried the config.pro option

sketcher_blended_background no

(as I remember correctly

you have to set the gradients color for part and assembly mode

and in addtion you can set a non gradient color (in your case black)

but there is a downside - you can't set the sketcher and the drawing mode backgound independently)

There are several youtube videos out there, regarding the background color, e.g.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqERbvgjv84

hth

yhuang-2
9-Granite
(To:cribsz)

Thank you for your replying. Maybe I need to set BLENDED_BACKGROUND yes in syscol.scl

DRFaust
5-Regular Member

Hello,

I hope this is correct and works for you. For my installation of Creo Parametric 2.0 I took a copy of my syscol.scl file from my version of WildFire 5.0 that I was running and put in the location Creo 2.0 is pulling it's syscol.scl file from and all my set colors worked perfectly. I also attached a copy of my syscol.scl file if you want to try it. Notice my color scheme in the config is set to custom.

Good luck...

one.pngtwo.png

Thank you for your replying I will study your syscol.scl. Maybe keyman is BLENDED_BACKGROUND yes .

DRFaust
5-Regular Member

I also remember setting my config file to the following where the prementioned syscol.scl file was located.:

three.png

As a fnal note, when I installed my Creo Parametric 3.0 I referenced the same syscol.scl file and it loaded the same system colors as 2.0.

Have a great weekend...

Announcements
Business Continuity with Creo: Learn more about it here.

Top Tags