cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

How to disable red line during spin?

ptc-5974501
1-Newbie

How to disable red line during spin?

How can one disable the short red line that spins around during model rotation? It's quite annoying.

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

In the configuration editor or config.pro set the option below to NO and save your config.pro:

spin_with_orientation_center

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

Please upload some picture.

Martin Hanak

Martin Hanák

Spin+model.jpg

In the configuration editor or config.pro set the option below to NO and save your config.pro:

spin_with_orientation_center

Ah, relief. Thank you! That's what I was looking for.

You're welcome! I guess after a decade or so of using this software I must have developed a mental filter for that little line to the point of not even noticing it anymore. Maybe there are other red lines I can't see anymore in real life .

You might know if there's an option for this too: the delayed right click. Why in the world do we have to wait for a pop up menu by holding the right mouse button? I haven't ever come across another software that does that. Can it be optioned into a click?

I seriously doubt it. The quick right click is used for cycling through selections and the long right click is for pulling up the menu.

Announcements
Business Continuity with Creo: Learn more about it here.

Top Tags