cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are working to address an issue with subscription email notifications. In the meantime, be sure to check your favorite boards for new topics.

How to disable red line during spin?

ptc-5974501
1-Newbie

How to disable red line during spin?

How can one disable the short red line that spins around during model rotation? It's quite annoying.

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

In the configuration editor or config.pro set the option below to NO and save your config.pro:

spin_with_orientation_center

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

Please upload some picture.

Martin Hanak

Martin Hanák

Spin+model.jpg

In the configuration editor or config.pro set the option below to NO and save your config.pro:

spin_with_orientation_center

Ah, relief. Thank you! That's what I was looking for.

You're welcome! I guess after a decade or so of using this software I must have developed a mental filter for that little line to the point of not even noticing it anymore. Maybe there are other red lines I can't see anymore in real life .

You might know if there's an option for this too: the delayed right click. Why in the world do we have to wait for a pop up menu by holding the right mouse button? I haven't ever come across another software that does that. Can it be optioned into a click?

I seriously doubt it. The quick right click is used for cycling through selections and the long right click is for pulling up the menu.

Announcements
Business Continuity with Creo: Learn more about it here.

Top Tags