cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

How to remove the incomplete CAD document?

yyang-4
1-Newbie

How to remove the incomplete CAD document?

when  i want to check in the model ,there is  some incomplete CAD document bring to the workspace,the PDM system let me to check in the erro CAD parts.

i want to know how to remove it from the work space ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
StephenW
23-Emerald II
(To:yyang-4)

One potential way to get past the incomplete objects is to ignore them during check-in. This is not really a solution but will allow to check-in your work.

In the check in window, select the NEXT button and the select the auto resolve option

next.jpg

auto resolve.jpg

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

when  I check out the drw document, nothing has to modify  and then check in the drw,and in the processing ,that bring some incomplete CAD documents ,for the incomplete Documents ,i  can not check in and check out,therefore ,i can not check in the drw. i do not konw why .

lfox
4-Participant

I believe you are dealing with reference and/or dependency issues. Note: I am using Creo 2. Open the reference viewer for the drw in question and go through all of the references and dependencies. Click the trash can next to any of them that have it. This will break the old link(s) causing your problem. You may also have to do this for any parts and assemblies that are in the drawing. Once you have broken the links, save the parts, assemblies and drawings in question, upload them to your server, and refresh your workspace. The broken cad document should disappear on its own if you've solved the problem.

If you don't know how to do any of the things I've mentioned, you probably need some help from a colleague, a manager, youtube, or preferably a training class on Creo and Windchill. This is not an intuitive program.

yyang-4
1-Newbie
(To:lfox)

and  i can check in and check out the asm model ,there is no problem ,then i check all the views of drw,but still have the incomplete CAD document existing.

yyang-4
1-Newbie
(To:lfox)

StephenW
23-Emerald II

One potential way to get past the incomplete objects is to ignore them during check-in. This is not really a solution but will allow to check-in your work.

In the check in window, select the NEXT button and the select the auto resolve option

next.jpg

auto resolve.jpg

Announcements
Business Continuity with Creo: Learn more about it here.

Top Tags