cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Help us improve the PTC Community by taking this short Community Survey! X

Just spent my afternoon working on Pre-Beta CREO 4.

Beyontech1
1-Newbie

Just spent my afternoon working on Pre-Beta CREO 4.

I just spent my afternoon working on Pre-Beta CREO 4. I found it interesting to see where things may be going.

5 REPLIES 5

interesting in the positive sense?

I just try it one week ago. It seems the performance is improved more quick than Creo 3.0

• Top enhancement is mini toolbar, for example if select the datum plane, it will prompt the related menu Sketch, Extrude, Normal to and etc
  • New system color is very good, user can change the ribbon color to dark
  • flexible modeling extension in sheetmetal is very perfect.
  • Full screen mode is fucking nice
  • Zoom to selected is high helpful
jvadalia
4-Participant
(To:Beyontech1)

Hi,

Can i know where did you found CREO 4.

I am also interested to see CREO 4

Regards,

Jignesh

StephenW
23-Emerald II
(To:Beyontech1)

I forgot I signed up for that. I think it expires tomorrow. I won't have time to go through it...

I would concur with gzhou-2

1. Additional thoughts, the test itself was cloud based.  That leads me to think in the future we may see login type subscriptions for Creo and not even get disks to load on our computers.  I do not think I would like that.

2. Flex modeling can have quick prototype value but I think it could have disastrous affects if the model is left "as prototyped" and taken into production.

3. The RMB menus ROCK! I am not a fan of the ribbon.  Using Pro/E since the cascading menu days, I liked the Wildfire 4 system the best so far but moving menus to the RMB is a huge benefit over the ribbon.

4. The system colors are still modifiable.  That means I will still be able to continue with the Pre-Wildfire customization. 

Announcements
Business Continuity with Creo: Learn more about it here.

Top Tags