cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

Keyboard shortcuts - Creo 2.0

klingerkar
1-Newbie

Keyboard shortcuts - Creo 2.0

Hello All,

I know hitting ALT key on the keyboard shows you all the keyboard shortcuts and also I see there is a quick reference guide attached which shows some keyboard shortcuts.

However I am looking for any other keyboard shortcuts that are not listed and if anyone is willing to share their cheat sheet or complete list of keyboard shortcuts for Creo 2.0/3.0.

Meanwhile can someone please share keyboard short cuts for the GRAPHICS TOOLBAR located in Creo 2.0/3.0. Basically I am looking for keyboard shortcuts for FRONT PLANE, TOP PLANE, RIGHT PLANE etc.

Thanks again

Hello All,

I know hitting ALT key on the keyboard shows you all the keyboard shortcuts and also I see there is a quick reference guide attached which shows some keyboard shortcuts.

However I am looking for any other keyboard shortcuts that are not listed and if anyone is willing to share their cheat sheet or complete list of keyboard shortcuts for Creo 2.0/3.0.

Meanwhile can someone please share keyboard short cuts for the GRAPHICS TOOLBAR located in Creo 2.0/3.0. Basically I am looking for keyboard shortcuts for FRONT PLANE, TOP PLANE, RIGHT PLANE etc.

Thanks again

0 REPLIES 0
Announcements
Business Continuity with Creo: Learn more about it here.

Top Tags