cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Looking for "What's New" document for Creo Parametric 1.0

ssmith-6
1-Newbie

Looking for "What's New" document for Creo Parametric 1.0

I really like Creo Parametric 1.0, however I can't get PTC to supply me with a "What's New" document for it. PTC tech support told me no such document exists.

I don't understand how a software company can update the software and not provide a list of the new stuff to its existing customers. Yes I'm aware PTC wants more money to join the university to find out what's new in video format. I feel as a maintenance paying customer I'm entitled to a written list of the enhancements at each new release.

Anyone have such a document for Creo Parametric 1.0?

5 REPLIES 5

I agree.

Not there yet with Creo, but coming soon.
BenLoosli
23-Emerald II
(To:ssmith-6)

PTC is looking grab pennies (ok, dollars, in this case) wherever they can.

No Help Topic Collection since Wildfire 3, well WF4, but some the manuals say WF3.
Now, no What's New Guide to Creo.

One of these days they will wake up and find that there no pennies left to squeeze!
The cost of putting together a document that briefly explains what is changed or new is minimal in terms of customer service. While PTC may want to charge us for their university training, in my budget there isn't enough to pay for that and maintenance fees.

Thank you,

Ben H. Loosli
USEC, INC.
A.DelNegro
4-Participant

You would also think that this would be a good marketing tool for those
who haven't upgraded....

T

(still on WF3 and see no real reason to pay for an upgrade...)

hippe
1-Newbie

PTC had over 1100 projects related to Creo and will ultimately provide a listing. For now,ask your reseller for info as they should be up to speed with new functionality. The latest PTC Express also has an article regarding 10 new capabilities Creo Parametric has.Also watch youtube.com/eacpds for upcoming feature videosfor Creo 1.0.

Not the "What's New" document but very good quick tutorial videos http://learningexchange.ptc.com/tutorials/by_sub_product/sub_product_id:14

92 videos for Creo Parametric 1.0 so far.

Announcements
Business Continuity with Creo: Learn more about it here.

Top Tags