cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

Model Tree Icons

WarrenPettus
1-Newbie

Model Tree Icons

Could someone please give me a listing of or a location of the discription/meaning of each of the Icons that are possible in a Model Tree; an example is the Double Bars, which indicates not fully constrained, etc. Thank you, Warren
5 REPLIES 5

They are actually called Glyphs - apparently.... To get the definition try the following in Pro/E: Help>Help Center In Quick Search enter Glyphs - you should get a link to "Understanding Glyphs in the Model Tree" which should help to explain them all.

"glyphs" do not come up in any searches under Help in WF3 on my computer???

http://www.ptc.com/cs/help/proengineer/wildfire40/html/usascii/proe/fundamentals/fund_six_sub/understanding_glyphs_on_the_model_tree.htm

Thanks for posting the link. I have been after an explanation of the model tree symbols for a while but didn't know they were called Glyphs. Cheers Martin Ashton

open tree setting from pro-e window and save the setting in the folder where you saved your config file & update that path in config file
Announcements
Business Continuity with Creo: Learn more about it here.

Top Tags