cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

Moving notes in Creo 3

StephenW
23-Emerald II

Moving notes in Creo 3

Moving notes in Creo 3 has become more difficult. You have to get your mouse over the "text box" edges to get the 4-way arrow to show to be able to move the note.

Additionally, if you've zoomed out and realize you want to move a "small note, you can't get the 4-way arrow to show because all the drag boxes are showing.

Before I post an  PRODUCT IDEA in the land of never again seen posts, anyone have any tips?

5 REPLIES 5
Adam-Haas
13-Aquamarine
(To:StephenW)

Strongly agree!

Adam Haas
jwaffensmith
4-Participant

Bump...

I have noticed the same issue.  it seems like there are a few different types of mod you can make when you edit the text.  I am still trying different techniques.

StephenW
23-Emerald II

Pro/e and now Creo has always had the "secret" spots that if you right click or get your mouse right there, you get functionality that is not documented or not expected.

I keep hoping someone will have a magic solution for this. Submitting a product idea is like throwing a penny in a wishing well...

TomU
23-Emerald IV

Submitting a product idea is like throwing a penny in a wishing well...

I love this! 

Hi,

in Drawing mode you can use Translate command to move selected note to demanded location.

MH

Martin Hanák
Announcements
Business Continuity with Creo: Learn more about it here.

Top Tags