cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

No he podido completar la instalación de Creo 2.0

ptc-5937742
1-Newbie

No he podido completar la instalación de Creo 2.0

Hola!

He tenido un problema al intalar el creo 2.0, cada vez que completo la instalación y lo abro para comenzar a trabajar aparece una página de servicion de creo pero al tratar de abrir el espacio de trabajo con lo planos éste no aparece y esta página no se cierra, alguien me podría ayudar a saber a qué se debe esto y cómo lo puedo solucionar?

4 REPLIES 4

Hello Juan,

do I understand correctly that Creo tries to connect to a Windchill server (workspace), when you launch it, but never gets to an end?

Most people attending the community do not speak Spanish, so it is best to ask in English.

I used Google translate, but the part with the "planes" is not clear to me - maybe a misinterpretation of Google?

Translation (source Google Translate):

I have had a problem to install the I 2.0, whenever you complete the installation and open it to begin work appears a page of servicion to think but to try to open the workspace with planes it does not appear and this page does not closes, someone could help me know why this is and how can I fix?

Thanks for the info, I really apreciate the comment about the lenguage.

In resume my problem is when try to start the software it supose have to appear a work space with th views (left, up, front) but it doesn't, just stay in the page of start, even when all the tools work.

Juan,

please upload some picture to explain your problem.

Martin Hanak

Martin Hanák

Hello Juan,

are you refering to three views of the model?

Some CAD programs have/had such a default display, but Creo (and a lot of other 3D CAD packages) use only a single view and allow you to reorient the model as needed.

Gunter

Announcements
Business Continuity with Creo: Learn more about it here.

Top Tags