cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

Obtaining results from independent MECHANICA analysis

JeffBerg
1-Newbie

Obtaining results from independent MECHANICA analysis

I have successfully meshed a Pro/E structure within MECHANICA in the independent mode of operation. I could not get a successful mesh in the INTEGRATED mode of operation so I recreated my structure within MECHANICA itself. It DID CONVERGE without problems. HOWEVER, I cannot access the RESULTS. I know how to view results in the INTEGRATED MODE, but something is different in the procedure for the INDEPENDENT mode.

Can anyone counsel me? My HELP menu does not operate in the INDEPENDENT mode so I have no direction. That is another matter as well, why does the HELP menu not work in INDEPENDENT mode?

ANSWER my 1st ? & I will be HAPPY & if you know the answer to the 2nd then I OWE you a PAYCHECK or at least PTC does!!!!!!!!!!!!!

regards, jeff

1 REPLY 1

I have a partial solution, but it does not resolve obtaining the RESULTS inside MECHANICA when operating in the independent mode. MECHANICA generates an ANALYSIS folder just as it does when operating in the INTEGRATED mode with Pro/E. I can then view the RESULTS via closing out MECHANICA & resuming a Pro/E session. I then use the MECHANICA RESULTS option under the drop down menu for APPLICATIONS.

So I can get my results, but not within MECHANICA itself. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Announcements
Business Continuity with Creo: Learn more about it here.

Top Tags