Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PTC font -

Re: PTC font -

Attached is the PTC logo with Product & Service Advantage tagline, .PNG and .EPS files

Attached is the PTC Creo logotype, .PNG and .EPS files

Thanks Dan!

The only one I am missing is a clear version of this one. This last one is not the stylised font.

http://www.nvgo.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/PTC-Creo-Logo-black-and-white.png

I'm still getting a lot of variation in TM and R.

I found this page:

http://www.ptc.com/common/ptccopy.htm

...which shows CREO on its own as R and specific product references as TM making the image above incorrect. So if we use "PTC CREO"... I assume the correct usage is to add the R to each.

Thanks again for your help.

Highlighted

Here is my 1st attempt at the PTC logo using the underlay PTC_GRAY_1000x338 converted to BMP in MSPAINT.

Let me know if the image is not inbedded.

Anyone care to compare this to a vector generator app?

Please remember that this is an unofficial PTC logo for the purpose of geometric sections; not official art!

As for my efforts, this is free to use as you will.

If this is inappropriate to post, please feel free to delete, Dan.

unofficial_ptc-logo_sketch.PNG

Attached is Creo 2.0 Parametric full version.

Hi There,

I am new around here.

I am trying to cut a logo into a model; i.e. if I followed the conversation correctly. Can you point to a procedure or method I can use? I am stuck on how to get a profile on a sketch that I can extrude. Can I import something while in sketch?

Sorry for the hijack.

Chris

Hello Chris and welcome to the forum.

There are two ways to "engrave" or "emboss" text and logos onto a surface.

Flat surfaces obviously benefit from simple extrusions, but curved faces can be done with Project.

You can open pre-defined sketches which are fully parametric but sometimes it is easier to have a curve feature such as an imported DXF/DWG file where you simply project the curves into a sketch. The imported file serves as a non-parametric master and the sketch simply copies the geometry.

If you can open the attached files in this discussion, feel free to review and ask questions regarding Projected extrusions:

Using Datum Graphs in Relations