cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

PVX not in full screen mode

VivekJoshi
3-Visitor

PVX not in full screen mode

PVX not open the Visual window(the sub window) in full mode. But one time it was opened in full screen mode. Any solution? Thanks in Adv.
8 REPLIES 8

Try pressing F11 - this puts Internet Explorer in Full Screen mode.

thanks Dmitry Tsarev, but the prob. is different, as u can see in the attached pix., the window is already in full screen., there is some other reason.

On the screenshot you provided IE is not in "Full Screen" mode. Try pressing F11 (or View -> Full Screen Mode)

IT IS IN FULL MODE, SEE THE ATTACHED PIX.

See the full screen icon in the title bar.

Vivek "Maximized window" (on your screenshot) and "full screen" mode for IE are different things. Try what I suggested. And a general advice for you: _always_ try things before posting comments - it saves time for you as well as for other people.

Dmitry Tsarev, I got ur point, but I have tried all that I can do, including re installing pvx. I think I should contact a ptc person, and thanks for ur prompt responces. Take care.

I got the answer. Go to environment and set ][right click on my computer icon, then: Properties > Advanced/Environment > Environment Nariables > New] ptcpvx_height= <some val [may be height of your screen]> ptcpvx_width= <some val [may be width of your screen]> Restart. Done.

Announcements
Business Continuity with Creo: Learn more about it here.

Top Tags