cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

Request - CAD Model of a Hand

CadMan
1-Newbie

Request - CAD Model of a Hand

By searching the Exploder archives, I see that this has been asked for on a couple of occasions. Unfortunately, there aren't any replies that contain an answer or model.

Does anyone have a CAD model (ProE preferred, but not picky) of a human hand they are willing to share?

There are some out there for purchase, but at this time, I don't have that option.

Thanks in advanced and if I get one, I will be sure to post it for future use in the Exploder Archives.

Pete

1 REPLY 1

I guess I really haven't uploaded file that much. Is there a certain way to do it so that it stays in the archives? Hope this works as I am starting to test the waters on theforum vs. email.

Doug

In Reply to:

By searching the Exploder archives, I see that this has been asked for on a couple of occasions. Unfortunately, there aren't any replies that contain an answer or model.

Does anyone have a CAD model (ProE preferred, but not picky) of a human hand they are willing to share?

There are some out there for purchase, but at this time, I don't have that option.

Thanks in advanced and if I get one, I will be sure to post it for future use in the Exploder Archives.

Pete

Announcements
Business Continuity with Creo: Learn more about it here.

Top Tags