cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - New to the community? Learn how to post a question and get help from PTC and industry experts! X

SAve As DXF

ptc-2430630
1-Newbie

SAve As DXF

Can I save a file in DXF format ? If so, how ?
5 REPLIES 5

Save as DXF is only possible in the full version. Regards WoHo

Thanks WoHo. When I get the full version, will the DXF output file then be compatoible with AutoCad, if that's what my tooling provider uses? Also, will there be a way of increasing the size of my design, either in OneSpace or in AutoCad, maintaining everything proportional to my design?
Not applicable
(To:ptc-2430630)

The DXF output was implemented with the intention to provide useful data exchange particularly with AutoCad, so yes, you should be able to transfer your data. As WoHo outlined in the ""I goofed up"" discussion thread, you can fix your dimension problem by using the scaling functionality in OneSpace Modeling (PE). Hope this helps, Claus
ptc-2430630
1-Newbie
(To:)

Thank you Claus. I'm new to 3D CAD design and this software is absolutely amazing. I want to take time to thank all of you who have helped this ""newbie"" through the learning process, you guys are great. Thanks, John.

Hi Everyone,

Can someone suggest me how to get the scale factor of a drawing file when we save a ProE drawing to dxf?

regards,

Ketan

Announcements
Business Continuity with Creo: Learn more about it here.

Top Tags