cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Screen size of the window

llibovič
6-Contributor

Screen size of the window

Hi ... So basically im university student and today our teacher showed us frameworks ... So i wanted to try it at my computer and i got stuck at the profiles window bcs i can´t reach the end of the window bcs screen resolution is too small.

Pls ... Help me

Thanks in advance .

5 REPLIES 5
llibovič
6-Contributor
(To:llibovič)

Plus there is picture to let you know what i mean

Screen resolottion.PNG

Try Alt-Spacebar, then M. A 4-way control will appear. Use the arrow keys to move the window where you want.

If you move the mouse, the window will return to the confines of the screen. Try not to lose the window.

This should work if it is a Windows managed window. I expect it is.

llibovič
6-Contributor
(To:dschenken)

Thank you very much .. This helps a lot

Lukas,

There's no way around this situation. You must increase the resolution of your screen.

These are fixed dialogs and can't scroll up or down the screen. Like any typical dialog window, the title bar is used to control the position of the window. When you drag it and reach the top of the screen, it doesn't go any farther. In other words, you can't drag up, drop, move down and drag more up. The title bar is the only place to drag. Consequently, if the bottom of the dialog is still off the screen, you must do something else. That something is increasing the resolution of your screen.

Hope this helps,

Bob

Thank you very much for replying so quickly ... But unfortunately my screen resolution can´t go higher but the problem is solved.

Thanks

Top Tags