cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can Bookmark boards, posts or articles that you'd like to access again easily! X

Selection Highlighting

dgschaefer
21-Topaz II

Selection Highlighting

WF2, M220

Hello,

I'm trying to put together a rather large assy simply to get a view comparing 3 of our client's products.  I'm using simplified reps, but what's slowing my down is Pro|E pausing to highlight every edge of the subassy (an entire product) when I pick it.  I've turned off the highlighting in the model tree for when I pick there, but that doesn't kill all of it.  How do I turn off these highlighting situation as well:

*     If I select items in a simplified rep in the view manager, they still highlight on screen.
*     If I pick items from the model tree and RMB and select modify, they then highlight on screen.  I simply need the dims to come up to I can change them.

There may be more, but that's what I've discovered.  It seems that when I pick an item from a list like the view manger or model tree, I know what I'm picking and being able to turn off that highlight will greatly speed up my work.

Keep in mind, this is NOT the pre-selection highlighting, this is the selection highlighting that I'm talking about.

Any ideas?

Doug Schaefer
--
Doug Schaefer | Experienced Mechanical Design Engineer
LinkedIn
0 REPLIES 0
Announcements
Business Continuity with Creo: Learn more about it here.

Top Tags