cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - If community subscription notifications are filling up your inbox you can set up a daily digest and get all your notifications in a single email. X

Set arrowhead style to "none" on 1 of 2 arrowheads in a diameter dim?

ulaengin
1-Newbie

Set arrowhead style to "none" on 1 of 2 arrowheads in a diameter dim?

I used to be able to do this in CREO 1.0 by selecting the arrow I wanted to hide, right clicking, and selecting "arrow style," and it only changed the one arrow. I have not been able to do this in 2.0. If I change the arrow style it changes both arrows. Is there a different way to do this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

It's still doable in Creo 2.0. The behaviour of notes is just a bit different. You need to click right onto the tip of one of arrows with RMB, and then pick Arrow Style from the pop-up menu. After that make your choice in menu manager, and click done.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

It's still doable in Creo 2.0. The behaviour of notes is just a bit different. You need to click right onto the tip of one of arrows with RMB, and then pick Arrow Style from the pop-up menu. After that make your choice in menu manager, and click done.

Very nice, Jakub. I would have never found that if I needed it.

This must be like those hidden coins in the video games

Ah, yes. I remember those old adventure type of games where you had to click on things in a room just to pass into a next room. One could never tell which object is actually active in these rooms. The game always turned into some crazy clicking after a while.

Dale_Rosema
23-Emerald III
(To:James62)

It was just a pain when you clicked on the thing that blew you up..... sort of like Pro every onse in a while.

Wow it's really picky about the spot you click - took me a few tries! Thanks Jakub.

Announcements
Business Continuity with Creo: Learn more about it here.

Top Tags