cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you know you can set a signature that will be added to all your posts? Set it here! X

Simple Pro/ENGINEER problem

ptc-2087786
1-Newbie

Simple Pro/ENGINEER problem

Just installing the student edition onto my laptop and the mouse pointer is not the selection point, but instead is off towards the tail of the arrow. Is there a way to change this so that the arrow tip is the selection point?
3 REPLIES 3

Maybe i wasn't clear enough, i'm using Wildfire 3.0, and upon installation the mouse pointer in the main window isn't slecting at the mouse point, and instead is selecting about 10mm off towards the bottom of the screen, has anyone else heard of this problem before or is a reinstall worth a try? cheers
CBenner
5-Regular Member
(To:ptc-2087786)

It sounds like an issue with the mouse driver. Does the mouse behave normally with other software? Pro E does not support all brands of mouses (mices? meeses?). Might be all you need is a new driver, or worst case, a new mouse that is supported.
Chris Benner
Autodesk ® Expert Elite

My mouse works fine everywhere, expect in the main window in pro e, it selects all buttons fine in the menus without the click translation. I'm using a fairly new microsoft bluetooth mouse.....
Announcements
Business Continuity with Creo: Learn more about it here.

Top Tags