cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spekan Purge Tool

SOLVED
Level 1

Spekan Purge Tool

Where can I download this tool? I have searched everywhere and can't seem to find it. The furthest I have gotten is: ENGINEERING.com | File Downloads but when you launch the installation launcher it asks for a password... I can't find it anywhere else. Any ideas?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 1

Re: Spekan Purge Tool

I can email the program to anybody that wants it...just reply with your email address and I'll send it as a zip file.

The version I have is 2.3 and it gives you the option to rename the last version of any file to be .1.ScreenHunter_119 Jan. 20 16.35.gif

12 REPLIES
Community Champion

Level 17

Level 1

I remember there being a version where you could rename .1,.2 extensions, any ideas on what/where that is? Thanks!

Level 1

I can email the program to anybody that wants it...just reply with your email address and I'll send it as a zip file.

The version I have is 2.3 and it gives you the option to rename the last version of any file to be .1.ScreenHunter_119 Jan. 20 16.35.gif

Level 1

This would be great! Sent you PM

Level 1

Neal, does Spurge 2.3 still work correctly for you?

All of a sudden my Spurge stopped working - when I run the program, the operation hangs before the UI appears.  Three copies of the process are shown operating in the Task Manager, but the program no longer functions.  The best I can figure is that a recent Windows update has caused this program to stop functioning.  My Spurge file isn't corrupted - I have other copies, and they all have the same issue.  I wonder if anyone else is experiencing the same problem?

Level 1

Hi, can you please send me the zip file for the purge tool. my e-mail ID is karthiaeroguy@gmail.com

Level 17

Hi,

go to Software download and download what you want ...

MH

Martin Hanák
Level 1

From PTC support ... the COM process can sometimes hang if an untrapped error occurs. The solution is to stop the pfclscom.exe process.