cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

Suppress/Unsuppress

ChrisVanHoeck
1-Newbie

Suppress/Unsuppress

When I am opening an asm and get an error upon opening, I usually suppress or clip supress to get by the error to open the asm. Question: 1. What is the difference between suppress and clip suppress and freeze. 2. Is it possible to see the suppressed components in my asm tree after the asm is open? Because now when I suppress them there is nothing visible to see that components are suppressed. It appears as if they dont even exist in the asm tree.
2 REPLIES 2

Hi there 1. In an assembly, when ever any references are missed of particular part Pro-e asks redifine, supress, Clip supress, delete and Freeze for that part, If u supress, It will supress the failed part and It will ask the next child part references, of failed part. If u clip supress, It will supress the failed part and cheld parts of failed part. (It wont be asked references for chaild part) If u Freeze, failed part will be freezed, Here u can redifine later. 2 On top of model tree u can see the Settings " Settings -> Tree filters -> change the display settings Activate the Suppressed objects. Venu

thank you, this helped me out alot.
Announcements
Business Continuity with Creo: Learn more about it here.

Top Tags