cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Thinking about leaving the US.....permanently......

ptc-1181807
1-Newbie

Thinking about leaving the US.....permanently......

.....and Pro/E jobs available in a country where my "Emglish" language won't be such a handicap? ONe where I would quickly be able to be a citizen? Any headhunters out there interested in a highly-qualified Pro/E designer with almost 26 years experience in general (from defense to consumer goods)and almost 12 years on Pro/E? Australia would be nice, Italy as well. Prefer countries where I have some time to learn the language and still be able to communicate in English. I have certain requirements that would preclude certain countries. Anyone able to steer me to someone that can help? Any contacts?
15 REPLIES 15

Why not Canada? There is a labor shortage here. But you will have to forget about your CO warm winters.... And you will have to give half your pay check to the government, for free healthcare, and other benefits.
CBenner
5-Regular Member
(To:PierrePatenaude)

anonymous wrote:

And you will have to give half your pay check to the government, for free healthcare, and other benefits.

Chris Benner
Autodesk ® Expert Elite

"Pierre Patenaude" wrote:

Why not Canada? There is a labor shortage here. But you will have to forget about your CO warm winters.... And you will have to give half your pay check to the government, for free healthcare, and other benefits.

What about Denmark in Europe? Perhaps I have a contact that can help you

"Pierre Patenaude" wrote:

Is there any placement who provides jobs on proengineer in worldwide... PLease.....Reply.. If Any one is there, please give some detail about that consultancies...

"Johannes Noval" wrote:

"Shailesh Shrivastava" wrote:

Is there any placement who provides jobs on proengineer in worldwide... PLease.....Reply.. If Any one is there, please give some detail about that consultancies...

"Johannes Noval" wrote:

Avoid Italy. That's my opinion... It's not easy to me to say that as I really love my country.. But that's not the time to fly here believe me.

"BURDI ANDREA" wrote:

Avoid Italy. That's my opinion... It's not easy to me to say that as I really love my country.. But that's not the time to fly here believe me.

...oh, and Forza Ferrari! And Forza Rossi! (Hope I got that right....)

Italy is a great place to work and to live in. We have beautiful countrysides and towns. But form an economic poiont of view actually is not a good period. Our goverment is doing nothing to help us. Just an example five years ago we was paying for diesel something like 0.78 €/liter, actually we pay 1.45 €/liter. And we're getting always the same money from our work paying always the same taxes...

"BURDI ANDREA" wrote:

Italy is a great place to work and to live in. We have beautiful countrysides and towns. But form an economic poiont of view actually is not a good period. Our goverment is doing nothing to help us. Just an example five years ago we was paying for diesel something like 0.78 €/liter, actually we pay 1.45 €/liter. And we're getting always the same money from our work paying always the same taxes...

Hehe, from this point of view you're perfectly right.
Announcements
Business Continuity with Creo: Learn more about it here.

Top Tags