cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Visit the PTCooler (the community lounge) to get to know your fellow community members and check out some of Dale's Friday Humor posts! X

Trying to modify witness lines

brswar
1-Newbie

Trying to modify witness lines

If you look at the attached pictures, I am trying to modify the witness line so it does not interesect another witness line. Anyone know how to do this? I am sure it is so simple, but its Thursday and I need it to be Friday!!

Brian Swartwout

Woodward Gov.

Loveland, CO

1 REPLY 1
brswar
1-Newbie
(To:brswar)

Here is a summary of how to do this. Special thanks to Nick and Jonathan for helping out, and Jeff for the button pic.

I should note I am using Wildfire 3.0.

I also included the directions on how to 'undo a break', along with a picture of the button you can use from the toolbar.

TO CREATE A BREAK:

Insert -> Break... (or use the button) and then click on the witness line where you want the break - click the start and end points. There are also the options 'simplified' or 'parametric'.

TO UNDO A BREAK:

Select the dimension, and then point at one end of the break and right-click. 'Delete' in this context-sensitive menu means 'delete break' - there's also a 'delete all breaks' command depending on the number of breaks a witness line may have.

Good luck

~Brian
Announcements
Business Continuity with Creo: Learn more about it here.

Top Tags