cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Your Friends List is a way to easily have access to the community members that you interact with the most! X

Unable to access Pro/Eng student edition

ptc-3124123
1-Newbie

Unable to access Pro/Eng student edition

Hi, I was just wondering if anyone could help me with my problem. I accidentally changed IP Address trying to sort out internet connection errors and completely forgot about the implicantions it would have with Pro/E. Now the msg invaild host comes up on screen and i really need to get this problem fix as fast as I can as i have a project due at the end of the week. I would be very greatful if someone could help me with my problem as i dont know what to do.
1 REPLY 1

"Cian O'Sullivan" wrote:

Hi, I was just wondering if anyone could help me with my problem. I accidentally changed IP Address trying to sort out internet connection errors and completely forgot about the implicantions it would have with Pro/E. Now the msg invaild host comes up on screen and i really need to get this problem fix as fast as I can as i have a project due at the end of the week. I would be very greatful if someone could help me with my problem as i dont know what to do.

Martin Hanák
Announcements
Business Continuity with Creo: Learn more about it here.

Top Tags