cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

Vertical Mouse

CBenner
5-Regular Member

Vertical Mouse

Has anyone ever used the Evoluent Vertical mouse? If so, is it compatible with Pro-E WF 4? Does it really help ease wrist tensions? Any input would be helpful. Thanks! Chris
Chris Benner
Autodesk ® Expert Elite
5 REPLIES 5

I also want to get the Evoluent Vertical mouse, however any mouse will work with Pro-e, mine only concern is if it easy on the wrist. Maria
CBenner
5-Regular Member
(To:maria.sztyk)

Not true that any mouse will work. Some mice have serious driver issues when used with Pro-E and cause very interesting graphic problems. So far Kensington has worked the best for us here. Intellipoint was bad news.
Chris Benner
Autodesk ® Expert Elite

i have it and i love it. it all depends on the person i think. it works with wildfire 2 and wildfire 3, so i would think it would be fine. it basically mimics the way your arm rests when you are hold a beer bottle sitting on a table....
CBenner
5-Regular Member
(To:ptc-2756516)

Hmmm,... I never hold onto a beer bottle for very long. LOL Thanks for the info!
Chris Benner
Autodesk ® Expert Elite
nico74
1-Newbie
(To:CBenner)

It's really easy to get use to lots of button easily configurable. it's light precise you can chage the speed of the cursor from a click or key stroke. And the best the pain in my arm have gone. It does work well with WF3. I tried different type of mouse and track ball before and this is the one I prefer Nicolas
Announcements
Business Continuity with Creo: Learn more about it here.

Top Tags