cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - When posting, your subject should be specific and summarize your question. Here are some additional tips on asking a great question. X

Very slow rendering in case of Pro/E WF5

NirajPansare
1-Newbie

Very slow rendering in case of Pro/E WF5

Hi all,

I am using Pro/E WF5 M050 for modelling. While modelling I am facing rendering problem.

Pro/E is taking too much time for rendering edges of the model/planes, which is hitting performace badly.

Can anybody help me in this? How I can improve my rendering?

Is there any way to improve performace of Pro/E?

I am using Windows 7 x64 with 4GB ram.

4 REPLIES 4

Render size and antialiasing are going to be the basic settings that can affect the render speed most. I haven't used WF5 rendering but check the settings that involve antialiasing (edge smoothing) and reduce it. If you have the advanced rendering and are using HDRI/Global illumination these effects are very computationally intensive.

Thank you for the reply Jason.

I checked that but still issue is there but slightly improved.

With similar settings, I am getting good result on XP OS. Is this because of Win 7?

Weird, I can't see how Win7 would slow it down. I think you need to file a tech issue with PTC and let them sort it out for you. There could be a config.pro option that may help.

I was experiencing the same problem as the one you just described when I was using a mobile intel intergrated video card. When I'm using a Radeon HD (my laptop can switch between two video cards), the problem disapears. What kind of video card are you using?

Announcements
Business Continuity with Creo: Learn more about it here.

Top Tags