Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Warning Message when I open Creo.

SOLVED
Level 1

Warning Message when I open Creo.

This morning, when I opened CREO Parametric 3.0, I received this message:

Retrieval message.JPG

When I clicked continue, I received a message about a 'jQuery' error and 'Script' error. When I requested for the script to stop running, I was faced with this blue screen:

Image result for your pc ran into a problem.

So, I proceeded to shut down my computer. When I rebooted my computer and opened the Creo program, I received the retrieval message again, along with the blue screen. I decided to shut down and reboot my computer. After the rebooting process, I uninstalled all Creo 3.0 files and installed Creo 4.0 files.

When I open Creo, I still get the retrieval message, but I also get a 'Warning Message List':

Warning Message.JPG

Clicking OK on this warning completely closes Creo Parametric.

Is anyone else encountering this issue and have you found a solution?

• Parametric
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Level 17

Re: Warning Message when I open Creo.

Hi,

install Creo 3.0 and try solution mentioned in UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP following Windows 10 Creator Update - Solution...‌ discussion.

In case of Creo 4.0 ... I guess that PTC did not publish Product code for it.

MH

Martin Hanák
4 REPLIES
Level 1

Also, the code given for Creo 3.0 is the same code given for Creo 4.0. Is this a mistake? This is the code: BK400407EDSTUDENTUNICL

Level 17

Hi,

install Creo 3.0 and try solution mentioned in UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP following Windows 10 Creator Update - Solution...‌ discussion.

In case of Creo 4.0 ... I guess that PTC did not publish Product code for it.

MH

Martin Hanák
Level 1

I tried the solution and it worked. I still received warning messages, but I was able to close those windows and continue with my work.

Level 17

Hi,

This message window displays usually in cases when previous Creo session crashed. If you finish Creo session using File > Exit command. the message will not appear on next Creo launch.

MH

Martin Hanák