cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can subscribe to a forum, label or individual post and receive email notifications when someone posts a new topic or reply. Learn more! X

Waterslides and Amusement Parks

DanMarotta
2-Guest

Waterslides and Amusement Parks

As the Northeast United States grapples with a heat wave, it made me wonder about the different ways people stay cool. Waterslides immediately came to mind.

Have you designed any aspect of a waterslide within Pro/ENGINEER? In keeping with the summer fun, have you designed a ride for amusement parks, playgrounds or water fountains?

Share your designs and experiences with the community!

-BostonDan

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Here is my summer Magic Twister for the summer fun:

Video Link : 1292

Best Regards,
Vladimir Palffy

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

That's a great call to action, Dan! Here in Europe, we are having a heatwave, too. I actually like these temperatures, but would rather spend some time outdoors than sitting at my desk. Looking forward to seeing any sort of digital refreshment here!

Vladimir was kind enough to share a 3D animation of a ride he created in Pro/ENGINEER Wildfire 5.0.

This looks like an improved version of the AE BMX contest from the early days of behavioral modeling. Am I right?

That ride assembly does look familiar. It looks much nicer now though with the rendering!

Here is my summer Magic Twister for the summer fun:

Video Link : 1292

Best Regards,
Vladimir Palffy

Ugh I think I just felt a wave of nausea. I like I watching the rides and not being on them!

Nice Ride Vladimir

I know those rides from my youth, they were a lot of fun

If you have more of those desings, feel free to join my gour: http://communities.ptc.com/groups/alfreds-scale-world and show it off.

thanks a lot.

Best regards

Alfred

Announcements
Business Continuity with Creo: Learn more about it here.

Top Tags