cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - You can change your system assigned username to something more personal in your community settings. X

What version of WF 2 do you recommend

kelly.bohlen
1-Newbie

What version of WF 2 do you recommend

We are currently using WF 2 (M100) at my current place of empoyment, however, I remember using a later build on my previous contract so is there a list that recommends which versions are good versions to update to? M100 appears to have a lot of issues, how do I know what build to to update to? I don't think that they want to do the WF3 so how do I review the builds to determine which one I would like to go with or to determine which build or date codes appear to be good versions to stay with? Any suggestions?
3 REPLIES 3

We are using M180 and have had good luck with it. M120 was not so good.

Isn't there a web site or web page that continues to list "what" issues were resolved in which build? Then it goes on to give a brief description of which date codes are the better choices to choose from? I know I seen this before a few years ago but I cannot when another contractor pulled it up and we reviewed this, howver, I cannot find it on google anywhere.

OOPS I typed too quickly and had mistakes on last post: One time, a few years ago, another contractor had a web page pulled up that had this information, I have seen this before but I cannot find it again. If anybody has seen this web page please post the link. A google search doesn't find it.
Announcements
Business Continuity with Creo: Learn more about it here.

Top Tags