cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Stay updated on what is happening on the PTC Community by subscribing to PTC Community Announcements. X

Where can download the presentations of PTC Liveworx 2017?

whu-2
4-Participant

Where can download the presentations of PTC Liveworx 2017?

Since I am out of USA and cannot take part in the PTC Liveworx 2017. Whether can PTC provide a link for download the presentations of PTC Liveworx 2017, specific for Creo topics. Thank you

15 REPLIES 15
VladimirN
24-Ruby II
(To:whu-2)

Thanks for the head's up Vlad!

Tmetcalf
Emeritus
(To:whu-2)

Good day Weiling,

You may use this link LiveWorx Technology Conference ‘17 | Boston, MA | May 22-25, 2017 |… to watch presentations.

As with past years, the content will be uploaded to the community and I will announce when that has been done.

Since the event was just last week, we need to catalog the content; so I do not have a date to share when it will be available.

I will be working with the Events and Marketing teams and will announce when available.

Thank you for your patience.

Best,

Toby

lbai
4-Participant
(To:Tmetcalf)

Hi Toby,

do you have any update about this? Thanks

Tmetcalf
Emeritus
(To:lbai)

Good day Lingxiang - thanks for asking. We are still working on the content and I do not have a posting date yet.

Best,

Toby

Chris3
20-Turquoise
(To:Tmetcalf)

STEVEG
21-Topaz I
(To:Chris3)

Are the downloads only for the people that attended?

Chris3
20-Turquoise
(To:STEVEG)

Some are reserved, but typically a large portion of them usually get distriuted for public release. This was done in 2016 (and maybe 2015?) on ptcusercommunity previous years it was done on PTCuser.org

BenLoosli
23-Emerald II
(To:STEVEG)

There used to be a delay between attendees having access to the presentations versus the community at large. I know I have already downloaded a bunch of the 2017 presentations from the agenda app for those who attended.

I do think this is fair, as we (our companies) invested time and money into sending us to the conference.

STEVEG
21-Topaz I
(To:BenLoosli)

I agree it's fair.  Not a problem there.  I was jus wondering when it would be available for rest of us.

Chris3
20-Turquoise
(To:BenLoosli)

Not in disagreement, but in the past they have been posted sooner. For instance, last year they were posted a month after it happened. I realize Toby has his hands full at the moment though.

Toby,

where can I download the 2017 presentations?

Toby is no longer with PTC, perhaps @Jaime_Lee, who took over for Toby, can help here.

--
Doug Schaefer | Experienced Mechanical Design Engineer
LinkedIn
BenLoosli
23-Emerald II
(To:aacciano-2)

If you attended the conference, you can download them from the app.

Not sure when they will be posted for all to see.

In past years, when it was in the hands of PTC/User, they would post them in October.

The 2016 conference presentations were posted in late July that year, but the Lithium conversion was going on last year, Toby left PTC and Jaime_Lee came on board after all of that.

Dale_Rosema
23-Emerald III
(To:aacciano-2)

Top Tags