cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Need to share some code when posting a question or reply? Make sure to use the "Insert code sample" menu option. Learn more! X

Where did the PTC Webminar Calendar page go?

James62
10-Marble

Where did the PTC Webminar Calendar page go?

Can anyone tell please?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Well you bring up a good point, it is a bit of an adventure to find here you go below. And the team did note your feedback and hopes with some of the upcoming website changes, these types of events will much easier to find!

Here is the path from the home page:

• PTC.com
  • Hover over “Products”
  • Click “PTC Creo”
  • Scroll all the way to the bottom of the page, click “Watch a Demo” under the PTC Creo Resources
  • Click on “Live Webcast Schedule”

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

Jakub,

try http://www.ptc.com/events

Martin Hanak

Martin Hanák

Thanks, Martin.

Hello- Here is another link to the calendar view of the Tech Demo Webinar schedule: http://www.ptc.com/appserver/wcms/events/calendar.jsp

4-1-2013+11-29-09+AM.png

Sweet! Thanks Heidii.

hi Heidi,

I used to know what to click on on the PTC main page to get to that calendar, but I don't know anymore. I guess the PTC website has changed, I am not sure.

Could you tell me what should I click on to get from www.ptc.com right to this calendar? Thanks

Well you bring up a good point, it is a bit of an adventure to find here you go below. And the team did note your feedback and hopes with some of the upcoming website changes, these types of events will much easier to find!

Here is the path from the home page:

• PTC.com
  • Hover over “Products”
  • Click “PTC Creo”
  • Scroll all the way to the bottom of the page, click “Watch a Demo” under the PTC Creo Resources
  • Click on “Live Webcast Schedule”

And you have given me an idea which is I will create a new document in the community with some key PTC Creo resources and where you can connect with us, such as the link to this demo calendar, etc. Maybe that would be helpful.

Ok, thank you for taking me through that journey.

I've put the calendar page into my config.pro settings as my creo webbrowser homepage, just in case.

Another web page is a good thing, as long as it's googleable, which is not the case of this calendar page.

But I wanna give you a different idea. Could you remove those nasty little keys that are on some of these webminars?

Heidii,

Do you have a link to this new thread in the community?

Thanks for all the helpful information.

Kevin

Announcements
Business Continuity with Creo: Learn more about it here.

Top Tags