cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Tip - Did you get called away in the middle of writing a post? Don't worry you can find your unfinished post later in the Drafts section of your profile page. X

Your stuff, Bookmarks

Dale_Rosema
23-Emerald III

Your stuff, Bookmarks

I was wondering how to use the Bookmarks under the Your Stuff drop down next to one's name up by the top right of the page.

I wanted to book mark a particular discussion: Tips for Text:

http://communities.ptc.com/message/182709#182709

How do you actually create a bookmark with the drop down, and can you use it for discussion or something else?

Thanks, Dale

bookmarks.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

This drop-down menu is only for managing your already stuff, or at least looks like that. If you want to bookmark specific topic, on your right there is this blue-background menu Actions, where you have stuff like Report abuse, View as PDF and Bookmark this. As you can guess, the last one bookmarks your current topic and then, using drop-down menu Your Stuff, you can access it later.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

This drop-down menu is only for managing your already stuff, or at least looks like that. If you want to bookmark specific topic, on your right there is this blue-background menu Actions, where you have stuff like Report abuse, View as PDF and Bookmark this. As you can guess, the last one bookmarks your current topic and then, using drop-down menu Your Stuff, you can access it later.

Dale_Rosema
23-Emerald III
(To:LukaszMazur)

... and now it shows up as a book mark in my "Your Stuff"

Announcements
Business Continuity with Creo: Learn more about it here.

Top Tags